Discover The Quality Dental Care You Deserve!843-314-4877
These days it can seem like you need a dental degree just to be able to choose the right dentist. But all you need is your own list of priorities and the promise that there’s a Myrtle Beach, SC dentist office that meets all your requirements. DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry has the quality care you require with the friendly atmosphere you deserve. And since we’re less than two miles from the Intracoastal Waterway off Highway 17, we’re also easy to find!
In addition to treating every patient like a friend, we strive to provide the highest level of care possible. Dr. Markusen brings more than 40 years of experience to our practice, and we also pride ourselves on:
- Offering state-of-the-art technology and expertise in using it
- Providing quality products that optimize your comfort and health
- Creating a low-stress environment that naturally minimizes dental anxiety
- Practicing gentle, thorough dentistry
- Providing comprehensive care that is convenient and consistent
Call us today at 843-314-4877 for your complimentary new patient consultation.
Choose A Dental Practice That’s Always Evolving
One of the best ways to find a dentist who offers the care you deserve is to see how patient-focused they are. DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry has always been centered on adopting new technologies that help our patients. We’re not interested in trends; we’re interested in how to give you the best dental care. That’s why you’ll find the following technology in our office:
- Fast digital X-rays, which use at least 70 percent less radiation than film X-rays
- Intraoral imaging, which allows us to detect tooth decay before it causes you pain and to give you information about your oral health
- Laser dentistry, which has fewer complications, less bleeding, and faster healing
- Safe replacement of metal amalgam fillings with mercury-free composite tooth fillings
- Electronic records, which are more easily accessible and keep your visits running more smoothly
Our office is open Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Friday by appointment.
Receive A Free Consultation Before Beginning A Dental Treatment Plan
Your oral health is what matters most. That’s why our approach is threefold:
- First we’ll perform a dental exam to gather diagnostic information.
- Then you will have a complimentary meeting with Dr. Markusen to discuss his recommended treatment and any questions you have.
- Once you have been given all your options and information about them, we will begin your personalized treatment plan.
Call DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry today at 843-314-4877 to get started.