Get Your Professional Treatment Today. Call Now to Schedule Your Appointment!843-314-4877
One of the quickest and most affordable ways to upgrade your smile is to get professional teeth whitening Myrtle Beach, SC area dental office. Just a few weeks using a LumiBright take-home kit from Dr. Jack Markusen of DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry can improve your life in several ways:
- Bright, shiny teeth instantly makes you look more attractive.
- White teeth also takes years off your appearance.
- You’ll feel more confident about your smile.
- You can enjoy the social benefits of an enhanced appearance and boosted self-confidence.
Because the best way to get a gorgeous, natural smile is through customized care, we will create personalized teeth whitening trays designed for your unique smile. You will receive teeth whitening solution and clear instructions to complete your treatment in the comfort of your own home. We’ll be here to answer any questions you have along the way and to measure your progress!
Not everyone needs a total smile makeover. Sometimes a simple cosmetic dentistry procedure can make you look your best. Call us at 843-314-4877 to schedule your teeth whitening Myrtle Beach, SC area appointment.
Get The Most Bang For Your Buck
Because professional-grade teeth whitening products can cost more, you may be tempted to try drugstore whitening kits or even home remedies for whitening teeth. But all you’ll get in return are wasted money and possibly a sore mouth!
The value of brightening your smile through our office is in the customization and strength of our process. You can expect a number of advantages:
- Quicker, more dramatic results due to a higher concentration of bleaching ingredients
- Consistent color across your entire smile because of the meticulous fit of your custom whitening trays
- Protection for your gum tissue, which can be damaged by imprecise application of bleaching agents
- Defense against tooth sensitivity, which can develop from treatments that are not customized to your smile’s needs
- A reliable outcome based on Dr. Markusen’s experience and expertise
- Natural-looking results that complement your skin tone and facial features
Call DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry at 843-314-4877 to schedule your teeth whitening Myrtle Beach, SC area consultation today.
Dr. Jack Markusen graduated at the Medical University of South Carolina, School of Dentistry in 1976. He’s also a proud member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Academy of Laser Dentistry, South Carolina Dental Association, Pee Dee District Dental Association.