Call Us Today For Your Dental Crowns & Bridges Needs!843-314-4877
When your teeth are damaged or missing, you want a solution that can help more than just your appearance. With all-ceramic dental crowns and dental bridges from DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry, you can say goodbye to dental problems and hello to a healthy smile. Dr. Jack Markusen, our experienced Myrtle Beach, SC dentist, can customize a treatment that suits you perfectly.
”Dr. Read Transcript
There’s not a good reason to ignore teeth that need to be replaced or repaired, but there are several reasons to take care of them with these dental restorations:
- Get a smile that is strong enough to last the rest of your life
- Improve your appearance with a more attractive smile
- Protect your teeth from additional harm
- Speak more clearly and with more confidence
- Feel better about yourself
- Eat your favorite foods without worrying about pain or discomfort
- Prevent your remaining teeth from shifting in place of a missing teeth
You deserve the smile you’ve always wanted, no matter what your current smile looks like. Call Dr. Jack Markusen of DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry Myrtle Beach, SC dental office today at 843-314-4877 for your free dental crowns and dental bridges consultation.
Repair And Cover Damaged Teeth With Dental Crowns, Replace With Dental Bridges
If you’ve never gone through the process of getting a dental crown, you may wonder what to expect. Unlike a tooth filling, which is a small bit of composite resin that goes inside your tooth, these are caps that go over your whole tooth and are bonded to its surface. And with our all-ceramic dental crowns, you’ll get a solution that’s as natural-looking and natural-feeling as your own tooth. We use the iTero 3D® digital scanner to take an impression of your teeth and mouth. We then send this digital file to the lab where your restoration is created.
A dental crowns is an ideal treatment for a number of dental problems, including:
- Teeth weakened by tooth decay. Once we remove the infection, we can cover your tooth to protect it and offer you full functionality when eating.
- Teeth treated by a root canal. Once the infected pulp inside your tooth is removed, your tooth will need to be covered for its own protection.
Dental bridges allow us to replace missing teeth or teeth that must be extracted due to damage. They’re often supported by neighboring teeth, which are covered with dental crowns to provide a natural-looking solution.
Get your smile back with help from DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry. Call Dr. Jack Markusen at 843-314-4877 to schedule your dental crowns and dental bridges Myrtle Beach, SC area dental office today.
Dr. Jack Markusen graduated at the Medical University of South Carolina, School of Dentistry in 1976. He’s also a proud member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Academy of Laser Dentistry, South Carolina Dental Association, Pee Dee District Dental Association.