Stop Your Tooth Pain and Schedule Your Appointment Today!843-314-4877
Root canals get a bad rap. They can be a life-saving act for your tooth and they’re a surefire way to end oral pain. But somehow they have earned a reputation for being painful. The truth is that your toothache could be caused by infection, and a root canal procedure from a qualified Myrtle Beach, SC dentist Dr. Jack Markusen may be the best way to treat it.
”Dr. Read Transcript
You may think it would be easier to just have your tooth removed. But in most cases, preserving your natural smile is the best-case scenario. That’s for a number of reasons:
- Saving your tooth will prevent your remaining teeth from shifting into the empty space it would leave behind.
- The cost of a root canal is less than what you would spend having your tooth removed and then replaced.
- Recovery is often easier and takes less time than you would experience from an extraction.
- You can avoid the trauma of losing an adult tooth if you opt for a treatment that allows you to keep it.
- You can preserve your full, attractive smile.
When you receive dental treatment from Dr. Jack Markusen at DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry, you can be sure you’re getting the most thorough and gentle care possible. Call us today at 843-314-4877 to see how we can protect your smile and get you out of pain, schedule your root canals Myrtle Beach, SC area.
Opt For A Natural-Looking Solution To Your Dental Pain
A common misconception is that you will experience a lot of pain after a root canal. Many people mistake the cure for the symptom! What hurts is your inflamed and infected tooth pulp. We will always numb your mouth before a procedure to ensure that you don’t feel a thing. And if you’re feeling antsy, we can provide you with laughing gas to calm your nerves.
Our dental treatment for this type of infection will follow a series of steps:
- First, we’ll remove the infected material, which will include decay and dead tooth pulp.
- We’ll then fill the empty space with a special material to prevent bacteria from re-infecting the site.
- Finally, we’ll cap your tooth with a dental crown to protect it from further damage.
And that’s it! You’ll care for your treated tooth the same way you do the rest of your smile, making sure to visit us every six months for your dental cleanings and dental exams. It may last as long as your natural teeth, too.
Say goodbye to pain and hello to safe and effective root canal treatment. Call DocMark General & Cosmetic Dentistry at 843-314-4877 and schedule root canals Myrtle Beach, SC your free treatment consultation to see if a root canal is right for you.
Dr. Jack Markusen graduated at the Medical University of South Carolina, School of Dentistry in 1976. He’s also a proud member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Academy of Laser Dentistry, South Carolina Dental Association, Pee Dee District Dental Association.